Electronic Protective Film
These products are mainly used for electronic parts proceeding purposes, including for protection and masking in the etching and die-cut processes of electronics panels, sheets and shells manufacturing, and for protecting LCD components. Film features: High cleanliness, high flatness, self-developed soft adhesive, film edge does not leave and no residue after tearing.
1. Thickness: 30-150 microns for your choice.
2. Color: Commonly made with high transparency, can be other single color as requested.
3. Width: normally 1000-1300mm, can be cut into narrow widths like 100/200/500mm.
4. Length: 200/400/500/1000 meter per roll.
5. Adhesion: 0.5-1000g/25mm, depends on the roughness of the protecting electronics components’ surface.
6. Elongation: >200%
7. Temperature resistance: temperature below 70 degree C, if you need the film resist high temperature over 70 DC, please check with other film series.
8. Hualibao is a professional manufacturer for different electronics protection films, please check with Hualibao representatives to select the suitable protection tapes before order.
1. All kinds of advertising paper, mobile phone box, high-grade packaging and other paper products surface process and delivery protection.
2. All kinds of touch screen processing protection, as well as for front and back protection when shipping out.
3. All kinds of glass cover, acrylic cover, PC composite cover for screen processing and shipping protection.
4. Double-side protection for polarizer.
5. Special for protecting the structure surface of brightener and diffuser.
6. Electronic products’ front and back metal covers processing protection or shipping protection. Suitable for all kinds of brush, anodize and other different ways of surface processing surface protection. It is suitable for the surface protection of rough aluminum plate, sandblast steel plate, painted steel plate and so on.
7. Suitable for screen printing, laser, embossing and other different processing of various types of structural surface and light guide plate for shipment of surface protection.
1. Surfaces to be protected should be dry, free from dust, oil, solvents or other chemicals in case of any residue is caused by the chemical reaction with our film adhesive.
2. The best results are obtained with temperature of surface and surroundings at +15°C to 40°C.
3. Use laminating machines with rubber coated press rollers.
4. Try to eliminate or minimize film elongation, and the formation of air bubbles and folds during lamination.
5. Removing the film is advisable to perform in the temperature range 5°C to 40°C (Not below 5°C).
6. The film is not suitable for extreme thermoforming.
Scenes to be used
Electronic Protective Film for aluminum sheet
Electronic Protective Film for PMMA sheet
Standard roll will be wrapped with bubble film or paper board, and then put into cartons and stacked on pallets as per export packing requirement. Special packaging requirement can be negotiated.